How You Can Help
- Donations for the operation of Passage Transition House can include cash, groceries, household goods (sheets, towels, kitchen equipment, etc), yard and gardening supplies, etc.
- Donations for the women and children who are starting their lives over again can include cash, clothing, toys, household supplies and equipment etc.
- Cash Donations for Northern Society for Domestic Peace to use in our programs where the need is greatest.
- Cash Donations for a specific Nothern Society for Domestic Peace program.
- In memorium donations to honour someone you care about.
Remember Northern Society for Domestic Peace, or one of its programs, in your Will.
- Be informed about domestic violence and its dynamics.
- Learn about how violence impacts children, victims, offenders, families and communities, and how it is perpetuated through generations.
- Be an advocate for the rights of victims to be safe.
- Become a community activist.
- Speak out about encouraging others to be accountable for their actions, and to seek support for change.
- Be informed about NSDP services and resources.
- Make referrals or seek support for yourself.